Thursday, June 1, 2017

Tanner Mordecai commits

Waco Four Star QB Tanner Mordecai has committed to Oklahoma. Tanner commits to Oklahoma over offers from Georgia, Texas Tech, and North Carolina. Check his film below






I've been kinda vocal about my feelings on QB recruiting this cycle. Mordecai is the second best QB in a down year in Texas HS FB. He has P5 serviceable attributes but is very much a developmental prospect. Lincoln Riley securing his QB has advantages in recruiting as we head to the summer months obviously of course..

My hope is we've landed another Sam Bradford type player here - little fanfare  who shocks the hell out of us, that's the best case scenario here.  I'm not trying to be negative either - Mordecai has a good skill set and a decent offer sheet, just he is a slight step back from the previous commitment and signees of Riley. Mordecai has all the tools to make me look foolish.