Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Why would Bob step away like this?

.Bob's father coached until the day he died, literally and Bob has repeatedly said he didn't want to be a lifer in the industry

The fact is Bob doesn't have a lot of mountains to climb, there isn't a lot of blemishes on his record - the joking "big game Bob" label while a good twitter jab is wholly idiotic. The man accomplished more in his career than most coaches dream of, and certainly Bob is among the Top 3 coaches of his generation (Saban,Urban,Stoops)


I just struggle with the fact that those facilities just got done... I mean that's a hell of a recruiting tool and he just straight up walked away from it.

I apologize if these posts are short. I'm just stream of conscience writing as it comes to me

Bob's gonna get to watch his kids play football - every game of their senior year - home games and away. He's never had that chance, I think that's kind of rad actually.

I'm really just completely blown away.

Podcast coming later tonight.