Monday, June 12, 2017

Retired CFB coach spends week exploring his own home.

NORMAN - Bob Stoops recently retired college football coach has spent the last four days exploring his sizable estate. In a rare interview at the Jimmie Austin golf course, the now former coach Stoops gave ESPN an update on his adjustment to life after coaching.

"Well I just never really got around to it, you know?" - Bob Stoops was overheard saying on the back nine of the local gold course

:"I asked my wife why we needed so many rooms and she walked off and I haven't seen her in a couple days, I guess I'll find her as I explore, I'm more encouraged every day. We have a few rooms full of nothing but books, can you believe that?"

"I have a great opportunity to get out there and get after it, I think I can have the entire west wing explored before the season kick offs if I really commit to it ."

""At the end of the day I'm sure I'll find my wife, I'm well prepared and I'll go after the challenge in a great way, I love my wife and I'm happy she's apart of the family"