Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Big 12 as Pre-Existing Medical Conditions




Oklahoma - Heart Disease - because if OU fails, the whole conference does

Texas: Herpes - No matter how long it goes away you know it'll be back

Oklahoma State - Mad Cow Disease - cause Ag schoo....

TCU -  Affluenza

WVU - Black Lung - DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN

Iowa State - Insulin Resistance due to corn

Baylor - Steroid Psychosis allegedly -

Texas Tech - CTE due to concussion not treated with time in the shed.

Kansas - Alzheimer's - because no one remembers when they were good.

Kansas State - Throat Cancer - Because we all love Bill and he's whipping cancers ass


Anyway not going to be preachy - I know most reading this won't give a shit about my thoughts.I'm not going to try to sway you or whatever, I will ask you to consider the fact there will be a lot of deep worry about this recent news.Life's hard enough, don't be a dick*

*be a dick to Texas fans all you want however.